Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with Texmacs opening

  • From: Mirko Vukovic <address@hidden>
  • To: Stefano Milani <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with Texmacs opening
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 16:45:36 +0000

I also had trouble installing TeXmacs 1.99.6 on my Windows 10 laptop as well.

The executable installed from http://ftp.texmacs.org/TeXmacs/tmftp/windows/ did not start properly - I do not recall the symptom.

I had very good experience with the installer provided by ``slophil'' at github:   https://github.com/slowphil/mingw-w64-texmacs/releases/tag/svn10980+extras

I also hope to link TeXmacs to Maxima, so I will be following that discussion.

Hope this helps,

Mirko