[TeXmacs] Use symbols from .sty latex files

  • From: "Michele Cirillo" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Use symbols from .sty latex files
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 18:31:31 +0100

Good evening (from Italy).

Is there a simple/automatic way to use symbols from LaTeX .sty files?

For example, if I need the symbol "\staveXLV" from the "staves.sty" LaTex
package, is there a way to "import" (maybe improperly/indirectly) that
package, in order to display the symbol?

If not, if I have a .png file of the symbol, could you help me to write a
simple macro for creating myself the command "\staveXLV"?

I'd like to potentially do this for any symbol in
http://tug.ctan.org/info/symbols/comprehensive/symbols-a4.pdf

Thank you in advance for your support!