Re: [TeXmacs] Use symbols from .sty latex files

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Michele Cirillo <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Use symbols from .sty latex files
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 10:45:21 +0100

The fonts should already been included in the TeXmacs distro, one needs only
mappings to make them available. I’m not sure how does it work and do not
have right now time to check but you can look the scheme programs in the
TeXmacs directory to see how some of the existing symbols are implemented and
just add the necessary definitions. You should not be worried about not
knowing much scheme it is usually relatively straighforward to copy and
modify existing code.

Best
Max