[TeXmacs] TeXmacs as a Typewriter

  • From: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs as a Typewriter
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:39:02 +0100

Hi,

I would like to know if it possible to have texmacs to behave as an oldstyle
typerwriter as much as possible.

In some sense I would like to have it behaving as big "code" environment
but with the possiblity to write some formulas here and there.

Untill now what i did it :
-] Document -> Paragraph -> Interparagraph Space -> 0
-] Set font to MonospaceXXX

The problems I see till now are:
1] Some Monospace fonts don't have the "strong"
2] When i try to align things (i want to do it manually, that is why i use monospace)
there is some automatic space selector that stops me. For example
water
 falls
  in
   lines    # I can't align this correctly without a "code" environment.

Do you have any suggestion ?

--
Dr. Nicola Mingotti