Re: [TeXmacs] automatic coloring for children

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] automatic coloring for children
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 18:26:57 +0000

You can write a macro to wrap those letters with that styles it the way you want. Then I guess either use search and replace, or write it with those letters wrapped to start with... I'm not sure if search and replace will work when your replacement text contains a macro. You might need to write a command function in Scheme to do it.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018, 01:20 Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> wrote:
Why you just dont do a search and replace (inside TeXmacs) or outside? There are tools to automate this in Unix (sed). And then you just import the result in TeXmacs.

max

--

  • Re: [TeXmacs] automatic coloring for children, Karl Hegbloom, 04/04/2018