Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs on openBSD (clang)?

  • From: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • To: Rudolf Sykora <address@hidden>, address@hidden, Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs on openBSD (clang)?
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:54:00 +0200

Hello Ruda,

I am using TeXmacs in FreeBSD-11.1 from package.

I have no idea of moving a port from FreeBSD to OpenBSD is
difficult, but it may be a starting point !

bye
Nicola

On 04/03/18 20:16, Rudolf Sykora wrote:
Hello,

I am an occasional OpenBSD user. Since their 6.2 release TeXmacs
is unavailable on i386 and amd64 architectures. For these archs OpenBSD
uses clang instead of gcc, and it seems there are problems. Has
any developer thought about making TeXmacs build with clang?

Thanks for comments!
Ruda

--
Dr. Nicola Mingotti