Re: [TeXmacs] Derivative evaluated at

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Derivative evaluated at
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 18:12:37 +0100

Yes I see. Indeed I always have this problem :) Maybe is not the correct solution. I think the other suggestion is better.

On 14. Sep 2018, at 17:48, Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz <address@hidden> wrote:

Which one? Pressing tab gives me some options, one of them is a longer bar (which seems to be a \middle). But shrinks when I try to put a subscript.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 12:46 PM Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> wrote:
You can also type | and then chose variants with “tab”, one of them is the delimiter you are looking for.
max