[TeXmacs] Centred text in tables?

  • From: Tirifto <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Centred text in tables?
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 23:54:40 +0200

Hello all!

I have created a table with several rows and columns, where each cell
contains at least two lines of text. I would like for the each line of
text to be centred within its cell.

Setting the alignment of all cells to centre made the block of text
within each cell centred, but the text within the blocks themselves is
still left-aligned. (See attachment ‘alignment.jpg’. I suppose they
work as paragraphs.)

Inserting ‘Insert → Prominent → Centered’ around the given text does
what I need, making each individual line centred in its block. But to
do this for the whole table, I would have to manually select the text
in every cell of the table, and insert the tag around it.

My question is: Is there an easier way to do this? Can I somehow apply
a tag to the content of all cells in a table, or is there a different
tool that would yield the same results?

Thank you in advance,
best of wishes
// Tirifto