Re: [TeXmacs] Centred text in tables?

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Centred text in tables?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 20:45:15 +0200

i had this problem to write my book last june :
https://librairie.studyrama.com/produit/4081/9782759037865/Mathematiques%20Bac%20S%20-%20Objectif%20mention
all written within texmacs
https://bit.ly/2yzSJ1l
i hadnt' found any solution and unfortunately had to use spaces to solve it
i am really interested by any tipps on this subject
Vincent

> Le 12 oct. 2018 à 23:54, Tirifto <address@hidden> a écrit :
>
> Hello all!
>
> I have created a table with several rows and columns, where each cell
> contains at least two lines of text. I would like for the each line of
> text to be centred within its cell.
>
> Setting the alignment of all cells to centre made the block of text
> within each cell centred, but the text within the blocks themselves is
> still left-aligned. (See attachment ‘alignment.jpg’. I suppose they
> work as paragraphs.)
>
> Inserting ‘Insert → Prominent → Centered’ around the given text does
> what I need, making each individual line centred in its block. But to
> do this for the whole table, I would have to manually select the text
> in every cell of the table, and insert the tag around it.
>
> My question is: Is there an easier way to do this? Can I somehow apply
> a tag to the content of all cells in a table, or is there a different
> tool that would yield the same results?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> best of wishes
> // Tirifto