"free(): invalid size" during replacements?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: "free(): invalid size" during replacements?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 08:47:41 +0200

Dear all,

I encounter a problem. When I do some search and replace (I separate the search window so that I can input mathematical expressions) in the TeXmacs, the TeXmacs crashes after the search window is closed and the terminal output is "free(): invalid size". I don't know what I need to do to help. (By the way, I rarely see C++ programs invoking free() manually, even manually invoking delete is not generally recommended after C++11).

--
Best wishes!
Yours,

  • "free(): invalid size" during replacements?, Frank, 09/30/2019