Re: Extensible double right arrows?

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Extensible double right arrows?
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 04:26:42 +0100

Hi Frank,

Up to how many arrows do you need?
I could add some extra symbols if that is helpful.

Of course, you may also create a macro that does what you want.
Assume that you wish to display a long double arrow with
some formula 'blah' above it. Recall that the 'phantom' primitive
allows you to display 'blah' using an invisible color.
Then you may superpose (Format -> Special -> Superpose)
a single arrow with 'blah' above it and a second single arrow
with a phantom version of 'blah', while moving the second arrow
somewhat down (using Format -> Adjust -> Move).

Best wishes, --Joris