Re: Extensible double right arrows?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Extensible double right arrows?
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 19:10:34 +0000

Hello,

Thanks. I believe that up to four is enough. Left arrows & right arrows, longer and shorter.

I will try to understand the superposition. By the way, it would be better to be able to draw square commutative diagrams directly (similar to AMScd). I know that I can use tabular and phantoms to make arrows equally long, but it is somewhat hard, especially I need to keep them up to date during modifications. Labels on vertical arrows are also somehow problematic. Thank you for your helps.

Best wishes,

于 November 3, 2019 3:26:42 AM UTC, TeXmacs <address@hidden> 写到:
Hi Frank,

Up to how many arrows do you need?
I could add some extra symbols if that is helpful.

Of course, you may also create a macro that does what you want.
Assume that you wish to display a long double arrow with
some formula 'blah' above it. Recall that the 'phantom' primitive
allows you to display 'blah' using an invisible color.
Then you may superpose (Format -> Special -> Superpose)
a single arrow with 'blah' above it and a second single arrow
with a phantom version of 'blah', while moving the second arrow
somewhat down (using Format -> Adjust -> Move).

Best wishes, --Joris