Re: Keyboard Shortcuts not working

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Keyboard Shortcuts not working
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 09:15:23 +0100

Hi Andreas,

Hmm, very strange; I have not seen this bug before.
Are you sure that _none_ of the shortcuts are working,
or is this really a problem with the modifier keys?

Please try to enter math mode using $ and then type ->
in order to produce an arrow. Or "a tab" to produce an alpha.

On certain systems, the OS pre-empts certain shortcuts.
If this is the case, then you may try using the escape key.
For instance, "escape escape right" is typically equivalent
to "alt-right".

Best wishes, --Joris