Re: Keyboard Shortcuts not working

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Keyboard Shortcuts not working
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 10:03:57 +0100

I experienced a similar behaviour opening a particular file on MacOSX (not my
machine). The symptoms were: no shortcuts working (i.e. to insert a math
display), no shortcuts showing up in the menus and actually the menus were
much shorter than usual (i.e. items were missing). I didn’t investigated
this much. Seemed a problem with TeXmacs scheme code: on a new created
document the shortcuts and the menus were as expected.

Andreas: can you check that you have usual menus and that the shortcuts show
up in the menus?

Best
Max