Re: Questions marks in ToC

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Questions marks in ToC
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 04:49:16 -0500

Hi Frank,
I haven't heard of this earlier but this could have fallen below my radar.
Given the scarcity of information that you provide, I think it is unlikely
that anyone else will look into this. Please try at least to provide a
minimal environment in which this bug can be observed (getting rid of
unnecessary packages etc.) as well as a specific list of steps allowing
others reproduce this bug, and even decide whether this is actually a bug.
Basile