Re: cannot figure out key bindings ,C ,V etc.

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: cannot figure out key bindings ,C ,V etc.
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 16:17:59 +0200

Hi,

I have never seen that kind of issue, but how did you install TeXmacs? Could you please include a screenshot for TeXmacs?

Best wishes,

Frank

On 04/07/2020, sanjshakun wrote:
I am using texmacs 1.99.13 on Xubuntu 20.04. In the edit menu I see
undo, copy, paste, ... mapped to ,Z ,C ,V and so on. But I cannot figure
out what , (comma) is. I tried various combinations of ctrl, alt,
escape, windows, ... and also of course comma key. Also, in the view
menu there are many commands mapped to ,<some key>.

Thank you for help.