Re: cannot figure out key bindings ,C ,V etc.

  • From: sanjshakun <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: cannot figure out key bindings ,C ,V etc.
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 07:13:02 -0300

Ah, yes, I remember that I had installed bionic because I could not find
the package for 20.04. I just uninstalled it and removed all
configuration, and reinstalled the 20.04, 64 bit, but the problem is
persisting.

In case this is relevant, my keyboard configuration is US international
with dead keys.