Minus signs do not display well

  • From: Michael Snarski <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Minus signs do not display well
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 14:27:38 -0500

Hi all,

I am wondering whether others have experienced the following when exporting with TeXmacs (1.99.12 on Catalina OSX). I export a .tm file to pdf using File -> Export -> pdf. When the pdf is displayed within a browser (for instance, through Slack), the minus signs are all garbled (screenshot attached). This happens consistently to different people on different machines who try to read my TeXmacs-produced pdfs.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Michael