Re: Creating tables, math and drawings from scheme session

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Creating tables, math and drawings from scheme session
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 21:03:02 +0100

I figured out something else:

<extern|(lambda (x) `(concat "Hallo " ,x))|Piet>

(got from https://www.iam.uni-bonn.de/fileadmin/user_upload/gubinelli/texmacs/talk-texmacs-guile-strasbourg-june-2019.pdf) works, while

<extern|(lambda (x) (insert x))|Piet>

crashes TeXmacs 1.99.14 on Linux Ubuntu with the error on terminal

double free or corruption (out)

Still the extern procedure might be the way to insert code in the document, but I am not able to make it work (maybe one of the developers can say something?).

G.