Re: Error on opening a document: "Exception, no window attached to view"

  • From: "Chen-Yi Gao" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Error on opening a document: "Exception, no window attached to view"
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 15:39:00 +0100

I get this error too.

I am using TeXmacs 1.99.14 on macOS 10.14.6.
I tried with this document---http://www.texmacs.org/joris/issac12/issac12.tm
If TeXmacs is not running in the background (i.e., running with at least one
window opened), each time I open the document, the error message "Error:
Exception, no window attached to view" appears.
But if TeXmacs is running with at least one window opened, opening the
document will not throw any error.

I presume the document is correct. Is it the problem of TeXmacs?

If so, how to solve this problem?