Re: \usepackage with TikZ in session

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Alexandre Danescu <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: \usepackage with TikZ in session
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 14:21:12 +0100

Hi.

Thank you Massimilano : I didn't know that there was any help page for the add-ons directly within TeXmacs.

I ordered the jolly book and hope to convince my institutions to buy one too, and I think I'll find the answer to my following question in it. But, I'll ask it now. I'd like to display the picture that Tikz gives (for example) but don't want to see the code and the tikz prompt in the .tm (or in fine .pdf exported) document. Nonetheless, I'd like to edit the figure if changes are needed. Does anyone know how one can achieve this ?

Best regards.

Marc

Le dim. 8 nov. 2020 à 13:40, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> a écrit :
Just insert a full valid tex document with header and preamble if you need further customization. See the examples in the help.

Best
mg