Re: \usepackage with TikZ in session

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>,marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Alexandre Danescu <address@hidden>,texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: \usepackage with TikZ in session
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 14:09:15 +0000

That does not seem to be quite customizable, in my opinion. You see that the
preamble is hard-coded in the Python plugin, and I don't see any way to
modify it from the .tm file. For even as easy as adding a \usepackage, I can
only modify that Python code on my computer, which restricts the portability
of document.

Best,
Frank

于 November 8, 2020 1:35:08 PM UTC, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> 写到: