Re: error Couldn't concretize normal.png /error message

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: error Couldn't concretize normal.png /error message
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 13:48:39 +0100

Hi Daniel,

This typically means that the required image file is not in the same directory
as your file, so that the image could not be found. Either insert the image
using 'Insert -> Image -> Insert image' or make sure that the image can be
found.

I don't have any file normal.png, so TeXmacs should not ask for this image by
itself.

See also "The Jolly Writer", section 6.3.

Best wishes, --Joris