Re: error Couldn't concretize normal.png /error message

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: error Couldn't concretize normal.png /error message
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:17:26 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Please check whether you have an image with the name 'normal.png' on your
computer.
What could have happened is that you used it as a background image for some
table
in some file; after that, the background color menu may have added this
background
as one of your favorites, but with the wrong path. You can check this
hypothesis
by looking at the file ~/.TeXmacs/system/preferences.scm and inspecting the
entry
for "my patterns". Please tell me if you have something like 'normal.png' in
there;
if so, then what is the full path+name?

Best wishes, --Joris