Re: Building TeXmacs for macos

  • From: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Building TeXmacs for macos
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 14:45:37 +0100

Again : I am still running catalina too… but it seems that the configure step
when building with qt 5 had problems… configure chose to build with 10.11 sdk
(with -isysroot directive) by default which fails. It is possible to build
with qt 5, but for that to succeed, I had to change quite a few paths in
makefile.

I haven’t explored Darcy Shen suggestion to use CMake instead yet, but it
might be another way out.

Regards,

Pierre-Henri