Re: TeXmacs 1.99.16

  • From: Ibrahima Fall <address@hidden>
  • To: Alkis Akritas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs 1.99.16
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:07:42 +0000

Hi Alkis,
On the menu bar just hit :
Document -> Informative flags -> Detailed

best regards

Le mer. 25 nov. 2020 à 09:54, Alkis Akritas <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hi Basil’s,

Nice video, but I cannot get the banners to appear in each equation. I have the packages installed.

Alkis

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Nov 2020, at 8:57 AM, Basile Audoly <address@hidden> wrote:

HI Giovanni,

Here is a short movie which illustrates this great new feature — make sure both the preview-ref and smart-ref packages are enabled.
Note that I had to run Document > Update > All… to make it work.

I am not sure how to help TeXmacs resolve conflicting reference numbers, e.g., if you mean to cite section 1 and not equation 1.

Basile