Re: TeXmacs 1.99.16

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs 1.99.16
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:33:31 +0100

On 25.11.20 13:24, Basile Audoly wrote:
Hi Giovanni,
thanks a lot for the tip. Actually, I found out that there is no need to conform to the sec:* eq:* pattern in your labels for this to work. You can force TeXmacs to look up the label for section 3 (rather than equation 3) by typing <reference|sec:3>, no matter which label you actually use.
That is nice!
Basile

I had not realized that. I experimented a bit more and found out that some (but not all!) abbreviations of section followed by a colon work; s: sec: and section:

The colon is essential.

Other abbreviations are not recognized and TeXmacs selects the figure instead. One might experiment more :-)