Re: TeXmacs 1.99.16

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs 1.99.16
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 23:44:02 +0100

Hi Giovanni, Basile, Frank,

Yes, the back-numbering mechanism assumes that you use the smart-ref
convention type:number. Alternatively, if your reference is preceded
by the appropriate "type", then it will work too. For example,
when typing 'see section <ref|3>' and hitting enter after the 3,
TeXmacs will know that you are referring to section 3 and not to theorem 3.

Best wishes, --Joris