Re: drawing a rectangle -> scheme laguage within texmacs

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: drawing a rectangle -> scheme laguage within texmacs
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:41:36 +0100

Too many brackets.

Remove the external pair of parentheses.

On 25. Nov 2020, at 13:33, Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden> wrote:

hi on the texmacs-dev list, which i follow from very very far, someone wrote that this code may draw a rectangle :
<PastedGraphic-2.png>
why does it not work on me and in which part of the help may i find some help on this topic ?

i typed "tree" in the help and it gave me pages where i did not have the sensation to find
in these help pages i found this instruction but i can not manage to may it work :
<PastedGraphic-3.png>

Vincent

----
cours de maths postbac par visio