Re: aaa....bbb

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: aaa....bbb
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 23:20:33 +0100

Hi Vincent, Basile,

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 03:13:06PM +0100, Basile Audoly wrote:
> I am afraid so, I don't think that the breaking of long tables across pages
> is (well?) supported yet.

Page breaking is supported in the options for ordinary tables,
as long as you don't use any borders around your cells.

However, long multi-page tables may significantly slow down
the editing speed, so you might want to manually break them up
from time to time (e.g. when starting a new section, at least).

Best wishes, --Joris