Re: aaa....bbb

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: aaa....bbb
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 01:15:58 +0100

Giovanni
i am lost when working on the source code :
i did edit/copy to/TeXmacs Scheme, ok and i pasted it into thepreamble
but in the preamble the macros are written with <..> wheras my paste is written in Scheme so with (..)
so where is the right place to paste the TeXmacs Scheme code of any macro ?
Vincent