Re: TeXmacs: easy switching back and forth between sections?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Praveen C <address@hidden>,Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TexMacs Users List <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: easy switching back and forth between sections?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 12:35:23 +0000

This reminds me another inconvenience: currently, the drop-down TOC menu
shows on the focus bar only when the cursor is at the outmost environment.
Plus, the TOC menu don't have indents to display the structure. In my
article, I have sections, subsections and subsubsections. When these are
shown altogether, it is a bit confusing.

Best,
Frank

于 February 19, 2021 12:04:56 PM UTC, Praveen C <address@hidden> 写到:

--