Re: strange filenames freeze texmacs

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Daniel Panazzolo <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: strange filenames freeze texmacs
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 18:20:25 +0200

I think "/" poses problems to TeXmacs, since it is usually used for
subdirectories in the filesystem. To be on the safe side one should avoid
these characters, also " ".

We should probably sanitize the input before further processing. You might
file a bug report, this would allow us to keep track of this problem.

Best
Max