Re: strange filenames freeze texmacs

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Daniel Panazzolo <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: strange filenames freeze texmacs
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 18:35:39 +0200

Actually the situation on Mac is the following: you cannot use ":" for file
names, and if you use "a/b" then you can check that on the disk the real name
of the file is "a:b".
I would suggest not to use special characters in file names. Even if some
applications handle them correctly is possible that for others they pose
problems.

Best
Max