Re: copy / paste slide

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: Éric Herbert <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: copy / paste slide
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 14:37:25 +0000

Hi Éric,

I thought it is possible to do it in the source mode; I tried it and the "document" tag can't be selected---I managed to copy a slide with a few lines of text it anyway, but it feels just slightly better than or the same as in the WYSIWYG mode: you have to first start a new slide, then you can copy the content.

I wonder if it is possible with a short Scheme function.

Giovanni