Re: TeXmacs: How to "retain old/new version" for every difference?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: How to "retain old/new version" for every difference?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:52:56 +0200

Hi Joris,

One natural working situation is the following: I have a "dirty" version with \todo
notes and something else, and I have a cleaned version. Then I want to transport the
modifications between these two versions. Maybe there is a better way to keep them
"synchronized"?

And there are situations that I need to postpone the merge - for example, the
mathematics involved cannot be easily determined for the moment.

Best,
Frank