Re: My (so far short) experience with TeXmacs and a question about shortcuts

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: My (so far short) experience with TeXmacs and a question about shortcuts
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 10:31:26 +0200

Hi Joris,

By the way,

Yes, documentation is missing on this issue;
the integrated shortcut editor is fairly new.

Basically, you can attach Scheme commands to shortcuts,
like you did with kbd-map.

Is it possible to print out all keybindings that exists on the current
setting? That is to say, to generate an automatic help page for all
keybindings (including the user-defined ones).

Best,
Frank