Re: finding list of \ref calling a \label

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: finding list of \ref calling a \label
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 23:55:06 +0200

Hi Vincent,

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 11:18:12AM +0200, vincent douce wrote:
> in a document i am moving a theorem referenced with a \label
> i need renaming this label because the theorem was part of a proposition
> and is now a theorem
> i need, so, to get the list of all the \ref calling this \label
> excepting using my own memory of scrolling down all the doc, is there a
> means to get such a list ?

There is nothing to obtain a "list" (which does not really make sense in
fact).
But when positioning your cursor after a label or after a reference,
you may use "Focus -> Search" to navigate through the other labels and
reference
with the same identifier. The same menu can be used for searching broken