Re: colors name with a space within \

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: colors name with a space within \
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 17:47:39 +0200

I am not sure if I understand correctly: does that answer your question?

(assign "darkgreen" (macro "body" (with "color" "dark green" (arg "body"))))

please use Copy from… TeXmacs scheme

Basile

Le 3 août 2021 à 17:27, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden> a écrit :

\darkgreen does not have the editor support that \green has, i.e. you can use darkgreen as a value of the color environment variable, but you can't type \darkgreen and obtain <with|color|darkgreen|>

Do you know how to activate \darkgreen in this sense?

G.