Re: colors name with a space within \

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: colors name with a space within \
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 19:17:24 +0000

Am 08.08.2021 um 20:46 schrieb Giovanni Piredda:

Am 08.08.2021 um 18:43 schrieb vincent douce:
hi Giovanni
thanks for your search
works very fine
i am wondering if this code should be inserted in
http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/wiki-assorted-code-snippets-to-customize-texmacs-behaviour/465 <http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/wiki-assorted-code-snippets-to-customize-texmacs-behaviour/465>

Let me do it :-)

i would also propose a bit of my time to translate this page into french
but if this page is dynamic it could be a waste of time ?
Vincent

Maybe there is a way to make "comfortable" updating the translation as the text is updated. One would use a version control software on the English text, and use it to highlight the parts of the text which need an updated translation. Maybe someone already wrote a software to do this easily. Let me investigate/think. If I find things that one can use, I will write again.

Perhaps this: https://docs.gitlocalize.com/about.html

I think it is worth to investigate more.