Re: cite-author-year interference with preview-ref

  • From: Arnaud Antkowiak <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: cite-author-year interference with preview-ref
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 15:32:09 +0200

Hi Basile,

Thanks for your quick reply and welcoming message! I jumped in the train
after seeing your neat video.

> I cannot reproduce your bug: I have loaded the preview-ref and
> cite-author-year packages, and still get the preview whenever hovering an
> equation reference.
> Can you try to describe what you are doing more accurately? And maybe
> include a minimal texmacs document?

I should have written a minimal (non-)working example in the first place,
sorry for this.
A word of context: I'm trying to get references in the form (Batchelor, 1967)
rather than [Bat67] or [1]. To do so I needed (or felt I needed)
cite-author-year.
Now the problem: as soon as I activate cite-author-year the hover ballons
disappear on *references* (they persist on equations).

I've attached a small example and some screenshots (possibly bad practice on
the forum?)

With cite-author-year:

PNG image

Without cite-author-year: