Re: replacing diff by d

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: replacing diff by d
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:59:10 +0000

Am 14.09.2021 um 21:30 schrieb Jeroen Wouters:
Hi Giovanni, Vincent,

On Tue, 2021-09-14 at 18:53 +0000, Giovanni Piredda wrote:
It seems to me that it would take some work to do it through the
TeXmacs
editor, as I have not been able to use the replace tool for that
(when
it is displayed in its own widget it works for me for text, when it
is
"compressed" it does not work for that either).

Search and replace works for me, also for this case, but it is
important to initiate the dialog when the cursor is in a math
environment. Searches started from text will only return text results.

Best,
Jeroen

Thanks, I did not know that when the replace dialog is opened with the cursor in text, TeXmacs looks for text only. Of course it is sensible.

G.