How to set default width for images?

  • From: Hammer Functor <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: How to set default width for images?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 22:46:25 +0800

Hi there,

I’m trying to write some documents containing a lot of commutative diagrams,
while the diagram created by tikz with default width looks large. I looked
around to find some methods to define the default size or some function to
modify the tree (like in-graphics? or get-graphical-object) and find nothing.

And possibly another question. How to unfold a specific `executable fold’? To
keep the codes with diagrams, I have to press F10 many times to revert a
former diagram to the code each time when I want to modify them. So is there
any workaround?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Hammer Hu