Re: How to set default width for images?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to set default width for images?
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 15:19:05 +0000

On 16.09.21 17:10, vincent douce wrote:
hi Giovanni
i am interested
du you mean that if i copy paste this code in my-init, then when inserting an
image, the width by default, instead of being 1par may be what i want, say
5cm width ?
that would be very very convenient
would it work for each type of inserted image (copypasted image, linked
image…)
Vincent

Not yet :-) THis is designed for images that are generated through executable fold environments, like in

https://texmacs.github.io/notes/docs/embedding-tikz-figures-short.html.

It works on a tree (TeXmacs syntax unit) that contains an image, and it has to be executed with its keyboard shortcut. I do not yet know how to execute it automatically.

For all other images, I have to work on that, and maybe for inserting images the solution is different.

Pls. give me some time to think---if I find a general solution for changing the default width of images, I will post it.

Giovanni