Re: Scrolling through interactive commands

  • From: Jay Belanger <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Scrolling through interactive commands
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 14:02:17 -0600

If I invoke an interactive command, after typing a few letters I can
use the tab key to scroll through the commands that begin with those
letters. This doesn't apply to functions I define in
init-texmacs.scm. Is there a way to add my own commands to these
scrollable commands?

The command needs to be given the ":argument" option for this to work,
I guess. I couldn't find in the documentation what to do if there is
no argument, but (:argument "")
seems to work.

Jay