Re: TeXmacs: converting XY-pic to LaTeX code

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: converting XY-pic to LaTeX code
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 22:53:53 +0100

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 10:02:51PM +0000, Frank wrote:
> I wonder whether it is easy to "preserve" the LaTeX code in the XY-pic
> plugin when exporting tm to LaTeX. If there is no handy solution, maybe I
> need to write a Scheme code? It would be hard to do it by hand for tens of
> diagrams.

Quite some time ago François Poulain wrote a lot of code to deal
with pictures written using xypic and other packages of this type.
This was mainly intended for importing LaTeX test documents that
we downloaded from ArXiv, but it seems that the relevant tags
(latex_preview, picture-mixed, source-mixed) can also be re-exported
to LaTeX. I have no idea how this would work, precisely,
but you may try to find this out...

Best wishes, --Joris