Re: Difficult - but important - question on the forum

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Difficult - but important - question on the forum
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:32:36 +0100

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 09:08:43PM +0000, Giovanni Piredda wrote:
> http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/how-enlarge-fonts-of-menu/604
>
> Does anyone know?

From within a scheme session, you may try

(set-retina-preference "retina-scale" "2")

This used to be in the high resolution preferences widget,
but someone told me that this caused some problems (I don't
remember what kind of problems) under Linux.

Maybe you can try and let me know if this solves the issue for you.
If so, then I will put it back in the interface.

Best wishes, --Joris

  • Re: Difficult - but important - question on the forum, TeXmacs, 11/11/2021