Re: How to not count backup slides

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to not count backup slides
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 23:19:11 +0100

Dear Arpit,

One could hack the macros, but this will be a bit tricky to explain.

An easier way out is to simply insert a big switch on your last slide and
then put all your "extra slides" on the last slide (together with
the last slide itself).

Best wishes, --Joris

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 05:40:03AM +0530, Arpit Babbar wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> I wish to keep some extra slides at the end of my main slides and don't
> want them to affect the counter shown at the top of my slides. Here is
> where they are shown.
>
> [image: image.png]
>
> The problem would probably be solved if I knew the slides counter, I could
> just use *<reset-x>*, as explained here
> <http://www.texmacs.org/tmdoc/main/styles/std/std-counter-dtd.en.html>.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Arpit

  • Re: How to not count backup slides, TeXmacs, 11/06/2022