Re: Problems running TeXmacs on macOS Monterey 12.6

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Problems running TeXmacs on macOS Monterey 12.6
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 23:14:48 +0100

It seems that you are experiencing different problems.
But it is hard to dig into them without more specifics and
a precise way for me to reproduce them.

If you found a precise recipe that I can follow to reproduce your bug,
then please file a bug report on Savannah and give as many details as
possible.

Best wishes, --Joris

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 10:49:35PM +0200, vincent douce wrote:
> for myself, i had not noticed this but simply took the habit of restarting
> TeXmacs immediatly and it works always then without any pb
> Vincent
>
> > Le 30 sept. 2022 à 12:12, Anvarbek Atayev <address@hidden> a écrit :
> >
> > Hi Vincent,
> >
> > I often get this problem too (I am running MacOS Monterey 12.6, although
> > this problem has been present for me in previous versions).
> >
> > After playing around a little, I noticed that when TeXmacs crashes, a
> > boot_lock file appears in .\TeXmacs\system
> >
> > I’ve noticed that if I delete this boot_lock file and try to open TeXmacs
> > again, then TeXmacs starts up again normally. Not sure why this is, but
> > it seems to work for me. @Juan, maybe this will work for you also.
> >
> > Best wishes,
> >
> > Anvar
> >
> >> On 28 Sep 2022, at 07:42, vincent douce <address@hidden> wrote:
> >>
> >> i run monterey 12.4 on one mac and big brother 11.x on the other one
> >> TeXmacs crashes ~ once a day, especially when i make command-shift-r (to
> >> actualize the automatic table des matières)
> >> it is really more frequent on old documents
> >> never understood preciisely how to predict theses crashes
> >> it has always been so, since years
> >> Vinz

> ----
> https://lemathoscope.com/
> cours de maths en ligne
>
> https://tsunaminuage.com/
> photographie poétique

  • Re: Problems running TeXmacs on macOS Monterey 12.6, TeXmacs, 11/06/2022