How to add more than one citation on Insert-LInk-Citation-vsisible

  • From: Eduardo M M Mendes <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: How to add more than one citation on Insert-LInk-Citation-vsisible
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 18:35:58 -0300

Hello

I do apologize for yet another newbie question.  After reading the manual, the book and watching videos I could no figure out how to use the command cite with more than one citation .

The video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xn5YdWEEys at 6:35 shows how it can be done but that won’r work on my Mac.

This is what I did
PastedGraphic-1.tiff

[4] just to show Wha15 is the bib file.

But as I said it does not work.  I tried comma, point and you name it as a separation between the citations but to no avail.  Is | a special character?  Or simply Shift | on the far right of mac keyboard.

What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks

Ed

TIFF image